Top Shelf Studio
Welcome to the Top Shelf Studio, a premier event and fitness space located above A1 Chiropractic Health and Wellness in the vibrant town of Lucan, Ontario. This exceptional venue offers a versatile and inviting atmosphere for a wide range of activities, including health and wellness workshops/events, specialized fitness programs, and dynamic spin cycle sessions.
Fitness enthusiasts will find the Top Shelf Studio to be an exceptional destination for their workout needs. The studio is home to a diverse range of fitness programs, tailored to cater to various interests and fitness levels. From invigorating group sessions, to personalized training, you’ll discover a wide array of options to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
One of the highlights of the Top Shelf Studio is its state-of-the-art spin cycle classes. Equipped with cutting-edge spin bikes and led by experienced instructors, these high-energy sessions provide an exhilarating workout experience. Whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or new to spin, the classes are designed to challenge and inspire, leaving you feeling energized and motivated.
If you’re looking for a versatile space that caters to health and wellness events, offers a diverse range of fitness programs, and is home to invigorating spin cycle sessions, the Top Shelf Studio above A1 Chiropractic Health and Wellness in Lucan, Ontario, is the perfect choice. Step into this exceptional venue and experience the ultimate fusion of fitness, fun, and celebration.
Our programs allow convenient, online bookings using the following link: Select a Location | A1 Chiropractic Health & Wellness (janeapp.com)
Current Programs Include:
- Menolution: where we take the pause out of menopause and provide a solution. Designed for women perimenopausal, menopausal, or post menopausal.
- Postpartum Group Fitness Level I and Level II: This program is focused on the GrowCo methodology involving slow healing for fast recovery. Designed for women who have had children and are looking to reconnect with their body. Level I must be completed prior to progressing to Level II.
- Both programs are 4 weeks long, and take place 2 times a week for a total of 8 sessions.
- Upcoming program dates are as follows and will be happening at both clinic locations:
- Lucan Location
- Level I Postpartum and Menolution begins January 2nd, 2024
- Level I Postpartum and Menolution begins January 30th, 2024
- Level II Postpartum and Menolution begins March 5th, 2024
- Exeter Location
- Level I Postpartum and Menolution begins January 3rd, 2024
- Level I Postpartum and Menolution begins January 29th, 2024
- Level II Postpartum and Menolution begins March 4th, 2024
- Top Shelf Spin Program: Dates to be Posted
- Breast Feeding Workshops: by Sisterly Lactation
- Epicure Workshops: by Jodie Glavin and Nicole Willert